Depending on your investment preferences and investable assets, we offer Discretionary Investment Management. Used by an increasing number of our clients, this premium service lets us respond rapidly to investment opportunities as market conditions change.
Discretionary Investment Management is a unique account where you delegate responsibility for day-to-day investment decisions to your Portfolio Manager. We are happy to discuss this option with you.
At The Symons Group we follow a rigorous system of protocols that determine financial planning, asset allocation, portfolio design, portfolio performance monitoring and portfolio rebalancing.
We make our investment decisions based on facts, not feelings.
Fundamental to our approach is capital preservation, asset accumulation, and the prudent management of risk.
Our process includes, but is not limited to:
- Discovery – Understanding your goals, personal and financial.
- Financial Planning – Analyzing your total financial situation.
- Will & Estate Review – Addressing your estate planning goals.
- Insurance Analysis – Protecting what you have worked hard to build.
- Investment Policy Statement (IPS) – Designing your investment strategy.
We review your portfolio performance with you regularly. We discuss relevant changes necessary to keep you on strategy. As part of that process, you receive detailed account statements, portfolio review statements, transaction updates and tax reports.